1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
These provisions regulate the use of the website www.grescasa.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), managed and administered by Grescasa Ceramics Pvt Ltd, Mumbai (a company with registered address at Ctra. Castellón km.23, Apdo. de Correos 14 – 12110 Alcora (Castellón) holder of VAT Regd. No. A-12388096, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellon in Tome 762, Volume 329, Folio 22, Sheet No.: CS-9026, Entry 1, dated 21-02-95, Tax ID No.: (NIF) A-12388096, V.A.T. ESA 12388096), hereinafter THE COMPANY.
The use of the WEBSITE entails the status of user (hereinafter THE USER) and involves acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Warning. The relations between the WEBSITE and the USER are of limited duration for the time the USER is connected to the WEBSITE or any of the contents distributed through the it through third parties. Therefore THE USER must read this Legal Warning carefully.
The purpose of the WEBSITE is to provide information about the different products marketed by THE COMPANY.
If you wish to contact us, you may do so through any of the following options:
- Using the form in the “Contact” section.
- By post, at the aforementioned address.
- By e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- By Phone: +91 22 2631 3095/96.
Access to the website is free of charge insofar as the connection costs are concerned for the telecommunications network supplied by the internet provider contracted by the USER.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The USER hereby undertakes not to use the website and the services offered through it for carrying out activities in violation of the law and to respect these general conditions at all times, abstaining from using the website WWW.GRESCASA.COM in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate normal working thereof, the assets or rights of the COMPANY and other Users in general or any third party.
More specifically, and without this involving restrictions of any kind taken on by the USER in general in accordance with the preceding section, USERS are obliged during use of the WEBSITE to observe the following:
- In the event of being provided with such, the USER must suitably keep the “User name” and “Password”, as provided by the COMPANY, for due identification to enable access to the different services offered through the website, hereby undertaking not to allow access to them by third parties and assuming responsibility for any damages that could stem from improper use thereof.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate in or from the website any contents or publicity of racist, xenophobe, pornographic, sexist natures, nor to condone terrorism or violation of huma/n rights or to act in detriment to the rights to privacy, honour or own image or against the dignity of people.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate through the website any computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause damage to the computer equipment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate through the website any false, incorrect or inaccurate statements or references about the pages, products and/or services provided by the COMPANY.
THE COMPANY will not be liable for:
- Improper use of the service: USERS must make proper use of the services made available to them, without the COMPANY being responsible in any way for any improper use. Any opinions or contents. THE COMPANY is not directly or subsidiarily responsible for any opinions or contents published in messages.
- Fraudulent use of the “user name” and “password”. The COMPANY is exempt from any liability through fraudulent use of said codes by the holder or by any third party.
- Any possible technical shortcomings. THE COMPANY will not be liable under any circumstances for any alterations in the services that arise through failure of the electrical network, the data connection network, servers or performance thereof.
- The contents of pages belonging to third parties. THE COMPANY will not be liable for any of the information and other contents integrated in spaces or websites belonging to third parties that are accessible through the WEBSITE.
- THE COMPANY is constantly investing in technological devices with the objective of minimising the risk of virus and similar software, and unauthorised contents in its information systems. Nevertheless, USERS must be aware that they should take their own measures with the objective of minimising any damage that could be caused by any unauthorised software, virus, Trojans or any other kind of malware, exempting the COMPANY from all liability that could stem from malware being contained in the files hosted on this website.
The COMPANY reserves the right to amend these General Conditions and the Specific Conditions at any time without prior warning, which, where applicable, will be included through the publication of said amendments on the website for the information of the Users. In the event of any clause of this document being rendered null and void, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website WWW.GRESCASA.COM, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and other contents thereof (texts, graphs, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, industrial technology, files, logos, colour combinations and any other item susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights pertaining to Vives Azulejos y Gres, S.A.
USERS are hereby authorised to partially reproduce, view, print, link and/or download contents from the WEBSITE solely and exclusively meeting the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the objective of the WEBSITE.
- That none of the contents of the WEBSITE are altered in any way.
- That none of the graphs, photographs or images available on the website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the accompanying images.
- That at all times information about the URL (or link) are included in a visible manner for the website where said contents have been taken from, or in default thereof, www.grescasa.com.
USERS of the WEBSITE must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any of the protection devices or security systems included in the different items comprising the site (graphs, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, files, logos, etc.).
Access to the WEBSITE does not entail cession, transfer or any other kind of total or partial revocation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights.
The use of the distinctive signs (brands, trademarks) is forbidden unless specifically authorised by the legitimate holders thereof.
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and items contained on the WEBSITE, its configuration and/or presentation at any time with the need for prior warning.
4. DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In compliance with the current regulations concerning Data Protection (Organic Law 15/1999 pursuant to Personal Data Protection), you are hereby informed that your personal data will be included in the files for which THE COMPANY is the responsible party.
Our website includes links to e-mail accounts and forms that you may use to contact our company. The use thereof entails you granting specific consent for the COMPANY to manage your requests.
THE COMPANY will not use your personal data for any purposes that are not compatible with those described in this clause or that are described at the foot of each form contained on our website.
In order to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancelation or opposition, you may address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to 5-E, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053,India .
Cookies used on the WEBSITE are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not collect through themselves any personal details of the USER.
USERS have the possibility of setting their browser to inform them about reception of cookies and to prevent them from being installed on their computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information about this matter.
In order to use the WEBSITE it is not necessary for users to allow installation of the cookies sent by the WEBSITE, or by a third party acting on its behalf, without prejudice to it being necessary for USERS to start a session as such each time they use the services for which previous registration or “log in” is required.
The cookies used on this website are provisional, and have the sole objective of making any subsequent transmission more effective. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect any personal information.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by Users. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that permits subsequent processing of the data in order to carry out statistical measurements to identify the number of page print outs, the number of visits to the web services, the order of the visits, the access points, etc.
The WEBSITE employs security techniques for information generally accepted within the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all of which have the objective of preventing any unauthorised access to the data. In order to achieve this objective, USERS accept the provider obtaining data for authentication of access control.
6. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
This Legal Warning is governed by Mumbai legislation. The Courts and Tribunals are competent to settle any controversies or conflicts arising from these general conditions, and USERS hereby waive any other jurisdiction that could pertain to them.